The most recent STAND UP FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM Rally in Fort Wayne was held Saturday, August 11 on the East Front of the Allen County Courthouse.
- Congressman Marlin Stutzman reported on efforts in Washington to stop the HHS Mandate and other assaults on religious liberty.
- Dr. Tom McGovern gave a physician’s perspective on how Obamacare will affect doctors and their patients, particularly their religious liberties. The text of his talk is at this link. Or see the video here.
- Mrs. Christy Stutzman gave a woman's perspective on Obamacare. The text of her talk is here. And here is the video.
- Mike Ripley of Old National Insurance discussed Obamacare and the Mandates from the perspective of an insurance carrier (employee benefits carrier)
- Pat Miller spoke on what we can do here in Fort Wayne to defend religious liberty.
Attendance was estimated at a bit over 400.
The next rally is scheduled for October, date and details to be announced soon.